Miss Pinup UK

Earlier this year I told a brave decision to enter Miss Pinup UK, I have no experience in such a thing and felt I didn't have much of a chance against the other girls (who are are so beautiful and talented). I love dressing the way I do and I hope it inspires others to be themselves and express themselves however they feel comfortable.

I didn't make it through the voting round however decided to take the plunge and enter as a wildcard and......I'm through to the semi finals! I'm so excited, and can't wait to meet all the girls in October. Everyone has been so friendly and I absolutely love the pinup community, it's such a supportive place to be. The finals are being held in Bristol and I'm busy working away on a talk about beekeeping......Fingers Crossed!

Details of the competition can be found here and don't forget to check out the Facebook page and have a look at Miss Pinup International too!


Comments

Popular Posts