Miss Pinup UK Semi Final Outfits

I never really got a chance to take any photos of my outfits at the semi finals, it was such a whirlwind, so I recreated them today to show you all.

First was the talent, I love this outfit so much and is the definition of Miss Betty Bee.

Dress: British Retro
Cardigan: Tootsie Crop Cardigan in Honey from Doll Me Up
Brooch: Glitterbomb
Petticoat: eBay bargain
Shoes: Debenhams


Then the Q&A, I got bored posing here and decided to change it up! I decided to opt for trousers, mainly because I really wanted a stripey top and these are my favourite trousers ever! So much so, I own 2 pairs!

Top: H&M and then I dyed it using Dylon in Sunshine Yellow
Trousers: Collectif
Shoes: Hobbs
Belt: Pinup Girl Clothing


And then the announcement for who was through to the finals! I didn't actually realise that by wearing this dress I had an epic black and yellow bee theme throughout (nearly).

Dress and Bolero: Pinup Girl Clothing
Belt: Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes: Hobbs


Comments

Popular Posts