Miss Pinup UK

So I am home from one of the most incredible weekends of my life- The Pinup Extravaganza that was the Miss Pinup UK finals and I am incredibly proud to say I have returned as one of this years Runners Up!

The winner and new Miss Pinup UK is Miss Whiskey Twist, she is an absolute gem and has an incredible voice, well and truly deserved young lady! My fellow runner up Tallulah Von Wilde is a stunner and an absolute sweetie. I was so honoured to stand on stage with them, they are incredible, strong women, as were all the semi finalists. I have never been somewhere where there was so much love and support, I never once felt like I was in competition with these girls they were so so lovely.

Myself and Miss Dixie Domino, she is candyfloss personified

I was so nervous before my talent talk on bees, the most nervous I have ever been and needed prep talks and hugs from my beautiful mermaid haired mentor Miss April May! Once I stepped on stage the nerves practically disappeared and I loved every moment of it. We then had Q&As from the stunning judges, former winners Scarlett Luxe, Dolly Daydream, Lulu Vesper and Scarlet Franco Le Fey and guest judge Domino Barbeau. Then it was time for the finalists to be announced, my name was called first and I was so so shocked! I think all of us finalists couldn't quite believe it and we had a little emotional moment backstage then the realisation hit that it was the finals in an hour and we had to do it all again!!!

most of the girls backstage!

For the finals I was up first and although nervous, no wheres near as much as the semi finals. April was great and was right when she said being in the finals is your prize, anything from here is a bonus. The girls were incredible and we absolutely smashed it!!! During the results Tallulah was called first and I was so happy for her, she deserved it so much, her little hula girls act won me over (and I'm determined to get a hula girl for my car!) then Rio Wild called my name 'Miss Betty Bee' I genuinely didn't believe it and had a moment of  'who? ahh!!! me!!?!?!' and then our winner the stunning Miss Whiskey Twist, I love this girl so so much, she is beautiful inside and out, an absolute goddess in green with an incredible voice!



The weekend was absolutely great and if I'm honest, it's not sunk in, I'm on a cloud waiting for someone to pinch me and tell me it's a dream! I met some absolutely fantastic women and each and every one of you inspire me so much- the Pinup family is fantastic and I feel privileged to have been part of such an incredible event alongside them all. A massive thank you has to go to our Pinup momma Rio Wild, you are the best ever, thank you for your support and encouragement and for creating a life changing event. All the mentors- Miss April May especially for the hugs of support and Fifi Valentine!
My mentor Miss April May and I
I cannot wait to see what the future holds and cannot wait to see all the girls again- big love to my forever friends and Pinup Family!!! xxxxxx

Comments

  1. I will be happy every time I meet a good society. And I would feel bad if the society was old.


    ติดต่อ Gclub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts