Pinup Winter Wonderland

On Sunday Scarlett Luxe hosted a meet up in Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland. I met some great girls and had so much fun! Winter Wonderland has got so much bigger since I last went and it's a great day out! It was very cold and rainy but I wore my favorite Dita Von Teese cardigan from Wheels and Dollbaby and a stunning 1950s quilted skirt with a beautiful velvet rose applique.




Cardigan: Dita Von Teese for Wheels and Dollbaby
Skirt: original vintage skirt from Zwzzy Vintage


Later we hid from the typical British winter weather in All Star Lanes Bayswater, it's such a  great place, you can have dinner, go bowling and hang out in their bar. The decor is amazing and we fitted in perfectly in our Pinup style. I should have taken more pictures, but can;t wait to meet up with everyone again!





Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular Posts